Thursday, November 18, 2010

First Three Winners ..Real Estate the Rome Way...Congratulations!


There is a contest going on and we have the first three winners!
Win a Book or a Chat With Margaret Rome Contest...Every 10th Comment

Encourageing comments on my listings is  a way to get more exposure from agents around the country. The more viewings, the more chance for matching buyers with sellers. I am sending  my book autographed, of course, to the first three winners. There will be more!

Congratulations to Praful, Tammy and Gail! The books are already in  mailers and will be arriving at your home shortly.

Praful Thakkar is my first winner with his  comment on this property:Another Way to Market a Contemporary Home in Westminster, MD 21158    '' This is great, Margaret -Nice pictures for this vacation home, and teaming up with seller to get description is even better.... Margaret - good luck on selling this home quickly.  and then another comment by Praful: Margaret, you have a winner.....on your contemporary vacation home listing in Westminster, MD post, ... this is a great idea - and I am sure the book, Real Estate the Rome Way - a book for professionals who climb above the crowd --- is great - learning from experts is always great.
                     
                                 First 3 Winners
                         Book Winners HomeRome 410-530-2400  Real Estate the Rome Way 410-530-2400

The second winner Tammy Pearce commented a couple of times on Timber Way..The Perfect Name for a Contemporary Rancher With a Four Car Garage in Sagamore Forest 21136


"I may be cheating by stopping by twice but it really is my favorite of your listings.  Love the wood floors, the kitchen and the setting of the home!  Someone should snatch this one up quickly! "
Do you think Tammy cheated?

The third winner is my friend, Gail Harris, and I can't find her comment, probably because she emailed me. Gail already owns my book and has a wonderful idea. She is going to gift the winning book  to another ActiveRainer that she admires. Gail, you are so special!

Here is a Book Review  and there is still plenty of time and plenty of chances for  more winners ... and for me to get more exposure on my wonderful properties.
Contest rules can be found  Win a Book

First Three Winners ..Real Estate the Rome Way...Congratulations.
 How many more winners will we have? The person who guesses the exact number of winners will also win a book.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home