Friday, December 03, 2010

Swimming With Icicles.. My Fountain of Youth!

Why would you be thinking of icicles and swimming at the same time. If you had a wonderful indoor pool, you could swim, exercise or relax while watching the freeze of a Baltimore winter. These were icicles from our winter last year in Baltimore, Wouldn't it be fun to watch this winter wonderland from your own indoor pool?

When the seller of my special home read    Swim In Winter..  he shared his thoughts below.


icicles in Baltimore HomeRome 410-530-2400      2301 Velvet Ridge 21117 HomeRome 410-530-2400      2301 Velvet Ridge 21117 HomeRome 410-530-2400


The seller shared his thoughts and feelings about owning this contemporary rancher at  2301 Velvet Ridge Dr. Owings Mills, MD. 21117 .... You can enjoy this home all year round!

''Liked your letter concerning the pool in our house.   The pool was known as my "Fountain of Youth" for almost 20 years. I used to swim for 15-20 minutes in warm 80 degree water every day before breakfast and going to work. It loosened my muscles and calmed my joint pain.

Joan joined me 3-4 times a week. She reminded me, that in the winter with snow and ice, we had icicles hanging from the deck in front of the pool windows. It gave her a great sense of power.

Another advantage ... the pool remained clean. We did not need anyone to remove the "stuff" that falls into an outdoor pool. It was also safe. No fences or security to worry about. I WOULD NEVER HAVE AN OUTDOOR POOL IN OWINGS MILLS. Most of my neighbors consider it lucky to have it's use 3 months a year. Most of the time it is too hot, too cold or too rainy.''

 410-530-2400 mrome@HomeRome.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home