Sunday, December 05, 2010

This Home Is For the Birds...Watching!

                                                 Contemporary  HomeRome 410-530-2400

We live on the inside of homes but what we see from each room can be a real joy. My seller took this video after  I mentioned how much I loved  watching the birds  while showing this contemporary home.

This home brings tranquility and a feeling of being on vacation, taking time to slow down...to take note of the beautiful nature that is all around. I love it when my sellers share information on their special homes. It make for a strong partnership and helps  get the best description out to the public. I am so fortunate to work with such outstanding owners.

Please click on the photo below to watch the owner's video.

Peaceful video of a few backyard birds at 3738 Bixler Church Road, Westminster, MD 21158
This Home Is For The Birds.....Watching! 
 
Here are a few more posts about this Cantelevered Contemporary on 28 Acres:

OR
OR

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home