Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The Margarets of Maryland ...Top Two Women in ActiveRain

Back in March of 2008, I wrote this post..

''The Margarets of Maryland"

M Woda
What do you do when someone with your name passes you by in the ActiveRain rankings? You say "Congratulations!" Especially when that someone is a gracious lady named Margaret Woda.

A few weeks ago, the Other Margaret of Maryland warned me to get my blogging back up to speed because she didn't want to pass me and become #2 on the Maryland page. How's that for thoughtful and considerate?

But I've been a bit busy lately with changing companies, taking new listings, speaking at the Women's Council of Realtors, taking classes, and, oh yes, writing a book (coming this summer!) With all that, the blogging frequency slipped and so did those points.The other night I called Margaret Woda to congratulate her, and we had a lovely conversation. I can't think of anyone I'd rather have overtake me…at least temporarily...than this Anne Arundel County professional.Congratulations, Margaret!''  This was written in 2008!

#############################################

Fast forward a few years ....January 2011, I received this email from the other Margaret in Maryland.
From: Margaret Woda,  To:
Margaret Rome

''  Congratulations!  Hey, you're back where you belong - ranked above me on Activerain.....''  and signed...
''Margaret (The other Margaret in MD)''

Again today, Margaret and I had a wonderful conversation, talking about this past year, sharing some gal pal stuff and making plans to get together soon for lunch. Margaret is a gracious, kind, supportive, wonderful sharing and caring friend. I am delighted to share the top two women positions with her.

There is definitely room at the top for both of us...The Margarets in Maryland.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home