Thursday, February 24, 2011

American Craft Council Show Will Be in Baltimore This Weekend! February 24-27th

You will find me at the ACC this weekend just like every year in the past. The show will be February 24-27, 2011.

There will be more than 700 artists including jewelry, clothing, furniture and home accessories.  The ACC is the largest juried indoor craft show in the nation.

                                             ACC 2011

Here are some of my observations from the past FOUR years. The crafts are as varied as the artists represented. There will be lots more photos this weekend when I visit the  Convention Center right here in Baltimore. Let me know if there is a special artist or type of craft that you would like me to seek out. Let me know before Friday morning.
ACC 2010 Eye Candy for Artists – Baltimore ACC Craft Show -
Telephone 2010 ACC



- Dog ACC 2009
   ACC  2009 Such Beauty..... Winter Craft Show 

 
ACC 2008  Baltimore Annual Craft Show – Ice Can't Stop Art -
Lightswitch ACC 2008l


 

ACC 2007  They Gotta Live Somewhere

Porcelain ACC 2007

As a former ceramic artist, I never  miss this special show, though I have gone for different reasons over the years. When I was a working artist it was for ideas, for booth displays, learning about the artists and of course networking --seeing my art clients there and staying in front of the public. Now that I am in real estate, I find that when I am doing something that I really enjoy, there are others with the same interests. American Craft Council Show Will Be in Baltimore This Weekend!  February 24-27th
  
Is there a special artist or type of craft that you would like me to seek out?
Let me know before Friday morning.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home