Sunday, February 27, 2011

Serengeti at the Baltimore ACC Show This Weekend

Here is a bit of the Serengeti..as seen this weekend in Baltimore  at the  American Craft Council Show February 24-27th.

         crocodile ACC  HomeRome 410-430-2400       crocodile ACC  HomeRome 410-430-2400         Giraffe ACC  HomeRome 410-430-2400
I found the crocodile and the giraffe done by the same artists Scott and Jodi Causey who are from Sarasota, Fl.  They were a wonderful in moving the large ceramic crocodile on the left so  I could get a better picture. My suggestion was to get a couple of Stefan's books to display with the animals. Guess I am always marketing.

The photo of the middle crocodile was a small jewelry pin by Sean Brown, an artist from Denver, Colorado

Tonight I see Karen's post The Graceful Giraffe meets the Type E Personality   and made this comment: '' Karen, I love this post! Well of course, I would...it's about me! Could you move to Baltimore? I really need a good translator. ..so rare and so hard to find! Just found out from your last post that you and I are both Registered Nurses..my first career.  Glad you liked the photo of the giraffe taken yesterday at the ACC craft show in Baltimore.''

Serengeti at the Baltimore ACC Show This Weekend

I will be back later with some more eye candy from the ACC show in Baltimore.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home