Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Eyes Open and Camera Ready in Baltimore

While driving down the private road to show my property at Bixler Church Road,  this weekend, the moss on an old tree stump caught my eye. There is much to see when you have 28 acres.


                             Old Tree Stump HomeRome 410-530-2400   Old Tree Stump HomeRome 410-530-2400


Monday morning coming home from the gym, I took Lenn Harley's suggestion  to look closer in my garden. I had commented on her post that I saw no signs of spring.  I was about to give up when ... there it was...one lonely yellow flower. With all those buds, there will be many more in the next few days.

                                           Sign of Spring HomeRome 410-530-2400

It only takes a few minutes to take a photograph as long as you keep your eyes open and your camera ready. You don't have to be an Ansel Adams to share your pictures.

That same evening, I decided to take one more photograph. It is not at all colorful   but an interesting "mean" looking Baltimore sky.



                                               Baltimore Sky HomeRome 410-530-2400

Are you keeping your eyes open and your camera ready?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home