Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Have The Buyers in Baltimore, MD Are You Ready to Sell?

I have the buyers in Baltimore! Are you ready to sell ? 

                              I Have The Buyers -HomeRome 410-530-2400

I have just started working with a delightful couple. How long do you think it will take me  to find them a home?

Remember I always ask for their wish list.  Here are some of their requirements...quite practical,

''We are looking for a home  up to $250,000. Must be pet friendly for our two dogs, so a fenced yard would really be nice. We are a young couple and would  like a garage... but will consider a parking pad that would comfortably fit an 18 foot work van. It does not have to be a large home...  2 or more bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths.  We would like a sunny home with outdoor space for entertaining. We really like to garden, entertain and love barbecuing.

We have been driving around looking for a place and need your help.
Some areas to consider but not limited to... would be Canton, Highlandtown, Patterson Park and Mount Washington. We will consider Baltimore County, if it is somewhat close to Baltimore City, up I- 83 or the outskirts of the city. We really like biking to work and would want that option. Both of us dislike traffic and the stress it causes.

We would like to start looking now but can be flexible with a moving date as late as this summer or even early Fall. If you are thinking about selling your home and it in the $250,000 price range, has at least 2 bedrooms, a couple of baths, a bit of grassy area for our dogs and parking, I would love for you to contact my REALTOR® Margaret Rome with HomeRome Realty mrome@HomeRome.com 410-530-2400
We are serious buyers and could give you ample time to find your new home.''

I have the buyers in Baltimore! Are you ready to sell ? 
Please help me help this couple find a home in Baltimore.
Sell Your Home With Margaret Rome

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home