Saturday, March 19, 2011

Margaret Rome Got Tish's Brother to Join ActiveRain..Nah Nah--Na Nah Na!!!!

Margaret Rome got Tish Lloyd's brother and  Cinnamon's Uncle Chip  to join ActiveRain..Nah Nah--Na Nah Na!

Tish is a dear ActiveRain friend and recently told me her brother, Chip, lives in Baltimore and gave me his contact information. On our first conversation, I realized Chip lives within blocks of MY home in Baltimore. We made plans to get together when time permitted. Today was that day!


Chip lives in a spectacular contemporary home so very close to me, I could have walked..decided to drive because of my busy schedule.

Was just going to stop by for a few minutes, introduce myself and then get on with my day. That few minutes turned into two hours and before I knew  it... late for my next appointment. It was worth it. We talked about real estate, we talked about homes, we talked about design, we talked about clients, we talked about Tish and we talked and we talked about ActiveRain.

Chip was showing me his website and staging projects and then I showed him my website and a few of my contemporary homes. I could feel the excitement...showed him how to search on AR, showed him Tish's comments on my blogs.

And then I suggested he sign up. First I sent him an email invite from his own computer using my link  http://activerain.com/action/referrals/homerome  Within minutes he checked his email and was able to sign up.

Within an hour I received the following  email..

''Chip Frye has accepted your invitation to join the ActiveRain Real Estate Network. Their profile can be found at http://activerain.com/chipfrye. You received 250 bonus points when they activated their profile and will continue to receive a bonus of 10% of all the points that they earn on the system.''                 

Please give Chip Frye a huge ActiveRain welcome and encourage him to write his first blog.


                                                                Chip Frye  Charm City Staging           

                               Chip Frye

You do realize that Chip's sister and niece have been trying to get him to join AR?

They've even sent him invitations, but....it was Margaret Rome who got Tish Lloyd's  brother and  Cinnamon's Uncle Chip  to join ActiveRain..

Nah Nah--Na Nah Na!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home