Monday, April 04, 2011

I Get A Little Help From My Friend! And So Do My Listings!

I have a very special home..with a four car garage.. 14 Timber Way in Baltimore located in the Sagamore Forest area of Reisterstown,MD 21136. One of my favorite lenders...Mortgage Mama  loves to help me market my wonderful properties.

I just left Bridget a message saying I was writing this post. A text back letting me know she is in a presentation with Katerina Gasset at RainCamp..Oh I am so jealous!

And where did I meet Bridget...right here on ActiveRain. Take some time to read about our get togethers.
Because of social media, I get a little help from my friend..like our very own Mortgage Mama!

                             14 Timber Way -HomeRome 410-530-2400

14 Timber Way Ct
Reisterstown, MD 21136


  Take a look at these websites provided by Bridget:

 Virtual Tour

Tour link

Domain Name

Mobile Website

Property Text Code
129309


 
Please call or email if we can help,
Bridget McGee

www,alliedhome.com/bmcgee
NMLS 196068
Mobile: 410-960-2061

I have a very special home..with a four car garage.. 14 Timber Way in Baltimore located in the Sagamore Forest area of Reisterstown,MD 21136. One of my favorite lenders...Mortgage Mama  loves to help me market my wonderful properties.

 Hope you get the chance to meet and work with my friend Bridget!
 I Get A Little Help From My Friend! And So Do My Listings!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home