Friday, April 29, 2011

The Power of A Thank You Note!

About ten days ago I wrote a cute post that received a whole lot of comments.  How many is a lot? Over 100!  Noticing that Mary Stewart  made the 100th comment, I dialed her number.

"Congratulations. You just won a copy of  Real Estate the Rome Way ,,, Where should I send it?''  We had a lovely chat and I got to know another AR member a bit better.

Just look at the hand written that arrived in the mail...the real mail that the Letter Carrier brings and puts in a mail box at your house. How novel!

Once again I dial Mary...my turn to say thank you for taking time to write. We had a delightful conversation and I asked and received permission to post  the following.


                               Mary Stewart's handwritten card showing ..the  power of a thank you note!

       Mary Stewart Thank You Note..HomeRome 410-530-2400

                   Mary Stewart's card with original artwork.
              Mary Stewart Note..HomeRome 410-530-2400

When I really  looked at the card, turned it over and saw  " Original Watercolors By Mary Stewart" I was impressed. Here is another ActiveRain artist using her talent with hand written notes.

If you are lucky enough to be represented by Mary, there is a special piece of art done for you by this artist. Mary is relatively new to ActiveRain...only blogging since February. Being creative makes us stand out!  Mary stands out with The Power of a Thank You note!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home