Friday, April 08, 2011

Taking a Break From Listing and Selling Real Estate.

I now have to go back to listing and selling real estate but it is always  fun taking a break.

Until Phoebe adjusts to us,  I am going to show you a few of my outside friends.

Using the Tripod suggested by William Johnson, I am able to get some clearer photos.

I really like capturing my squirrels and the photos below are better than these greedy little critters! or even these.
      squirrel ..HomeRome 410-530-2400                 squirrel ..HomeRome 410-530-2400




                      squirrel ..HomeRome 410-530-2400            


Couldn't resist the pretty daffodil while on a listing appointment..no tripod this time.

                                         dafodil ..HomeRome 410-530-2400
I now have to go back to listing and selling real estate but it was fun taking a break.

Taking a Break From Listing and Selling Real Estate.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home