Sunday, May 29, 2011

Are They 100% Sure They Want to List With Margaret Rome?

 I am waiting to see if they are 100% Sure they want to list with me.

Knowing the two questions that must receive positive answers..I am waiting for a phone call later today.

Yes, I went on listing appointment yesterday. These sellers were referred to me by two people..one a best friend and one a former client (her sister). When I asked if they were 100% sure about selling..there was not much hesitation...just qualified by ..'if we get the right price.'  The second question:  Are you 100% sure you want to use me? A bit more hesitation. You see,  I am the first Broker and they may want to talk to others...no problem.

They are going to call with their answer. In the meantime, I am going to tease you with a few photos that are just perfect for this holiday weekend. Take a look and let me know what you think.

This 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath colonial has a heated in ground pool and a hot tub that can be used separate from the pool.
                                                         Back Yard Pool HomeRome 410-530-2400

                                                         Back Yard Pool HomeRome 410-530-2400


Such an inviting backyard oasis, there is no need to plan a vacation this summer. Save gas and spend your travel time at home.

Are They 100% Sure They Want to List With Me? We will wait and see.

Update...

A New HomeRome Listing Will Be Available in the Next Couple of Weeks!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home