Saturday, July 23, 2011

Impromptu Open House... Today Saturday July 23 at 1:00 PM ... 8820 Greens Lane, Randallstown, MD 21133

Since there is a scheduled showing on my new listing... I have decided  to have an impromptu open house today at 1:00 PM  at  8820 Greens Lane 5 Bedroom Rancher in Fieldstone Area of Randallstown, Maryland 21133
 
This one has beautiful curb appeal and shows pride of ownership. This is such a special stone home and was built to last. Four bedrooms on the first level with a sunken living room, formal dining room and a wonderful country kitchen that overlooks the level back yard.
 
Gigantic lower level with another master bedroom, full bath and rooms for all your entertaining needs. Level walk out to back yard and an abundant amount of parking.  Here is another look  at Greens Lane.
 
Directions: Baltimore Beltway 695 to Exit 18 >North on Liberty Rd to Left on Greens Lane to 8820
(near McDonogh Rd... Map Bc 24 F13)


                                                         8820 Greens Lane HomeRome 410-530-2400       
 
 
 
                               8820 Greens Lane HomeRome 410-530-2400
 





When someone calls and asks when will there be an Open House. My reply : When would you like it open?
 This sign is always in my car. So when  showing any of my listings...it is not unusual for me to place this open house balloon sign.  It can go right on the post sign, it can be staked in the ground or I can even place it in the back window of my car. Never again do I blow up balloons or drive (in danger) with a car full of balloons.
                                                     Open House HomeRome Realty
Like everything in Real Estate... keep trying new things, Find out what bring results...Open Houses Work...Just Not All the Time!

Being featured as  Realtor Magazine's Open House Master ,  I really enjoy doing unusual Open Houses...Opens that bring attention to the property.                                           
  
When someone asks:    When will there be a Baltimore Open House? My answer:  When would you like it open?

Please join me  for this
Impromptu Open House Today Saturday July 23 at 1:00 PM  8820 Greens Lane, Randallstown, MD 21133


Directions: Baltimore Beltway 695 to Exit 18 >North on Liberty Rd to Left on Greens Lane to 8820
(near McDonogh Rd... Map Bc 24 F13)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home