Thursday, September 08, 2011

Only for Margaret Rome would I sit in Rush Hour traffic- The Maryland AR Meet-Up!

Ellie took the time to put this video together and make my day  very special.
What a fabulous birthday present. Love the way Ellie put the gatherings together. This was a lot of work but each second was appreciated by me.
Ellie  helped make each gathering special and today was another success. In spite of the weather and the traffic... Ellie was  there to take pictures and share with all of us.

Thank you so much. This would be a terrific Pay it Forward Post!

Via Ellie McIntire Real Estate in Howard County Maryland (The McIntire Team of Long & Foster):
Only for someone special would I subject myself to a jaunt on the Baltimore beltway in RUSH HOUR. Traveling a mere 5 miles takes half an hour in bumper to bumper traffic at 4:30 in the afternoon!. But Margaret Rome IS VERY SPECIAL.

When Active Rain announced their "Meet-Up's" after the "Rain Camp Webinar". I knew it was only a matter of time before the AR Queen of meet-ups would be setting the time and place.........but at the busiest time of the day?

I sent Margaret a message and said that the only way I could attend is if my 5 year old side kick would not be a problem. Within the hour I had a voice mail that he was welcome to join us. (As it happened he was invited on a play date so did not make it.)

Flash flood warnings and continual rain plagued the day. Despite all, a merry band of Active Rain chums gathered at the Suburban House restaurant in Pikesville. It was like a family reunion.

Here is a little video I put together as a tribute to Margaret Rome's organized gatherings.




Ellie McIntire Real Estate
Join me on FacebookFollow me on Twitter
Visit my Outside Blog
Send me an Email



Check out my videosRead my reviews on Zillow
Check out my listings and give me a call!
Let's get LinkedIn

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home