Sunday, September 18, 2011

Rome Was Not Built in a Day..But it Was Built!

Rome Was Not Built In a Day! When using this statement it means..a lot of time is needed to achieve something important.

 

Roger Mucci wrote a members only post. Some of you may not be able to read it.

  My comment on Roger's post:

''I just read Anna Banana's post inspired by you. I thought I knew what I was going to write about and now I have no idea. What kind of inspiration is that? Please try to inspire me like you did Miss Banana.''

Roger took the time to email me.  ''Have you ever written about how "Rome wasn't built in a day"?

This post is for Roger. Thanks for the inspiration.


                       Rome Was not built in a day..HomeRome 410-530-2400


  Before choosing Real Estate, there were two other careers. If you have been following me, you know that one was a Registered Nurse and the other was a porcelain and ceramic artist. You also know about TLH and roses.

And just a few years ago I wrote  Real Estate the Rome Way.

Being wonderfully busy as the Broker Owner of HomeRome Realty I keep a waiting list of sellers.  In addition to blogging daily for over a year, I have chosen to make my own appointments. You might want to check out my best close that has led to my forty three years of marriage!

Rome Was Not Built In a Day.....But It Was Built!

Sometimes it takes longer than a day!


                                             XXXXXXXXXXXXX



               Search the MLS just like Realtors®

                                          

                        Click to search All Active Maryland Listings  

   You can narrow the search down to number of bedrooms, lot size, price range, zip code etc. Be sure to sign up with your email address to ensure daily email updates of properties. These emails will include photos, address and price of  the listed  homes. This is a free service to help make finding your special Baltimore home easier.  I am available to answer any questions or concerns. mrome@HomeRome.com  410-530-2400

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home