Sunday, January 08, 2012

An ActiveRain Member Showed My Listing Today..Thank You Ellie!

 Yesterday I got a call from Ellie McIntire. That's not unusual because members frequently call each other and even get together like this Maryland Meet-Up in September! 

Retouched_0053 Rainmaker_large 

 

I recognized her number right away in my iPhone. Ellie was calling for another reason...she was making an appointment on my

7014 Deerfield Rd. Pikesville, MD. 21208 Colonial Village With a Two Story Addition  


How exciting!

I called my seller and told her to start straightening the house. She has two young children and a couple of cats. Ellie was showing a bunch of houses and I did not want to interfere with her schedule. Ellie gave me a two hour window and my seller  was prepared  to leave as soon as the buyer showed up and to call me to let me know when they left.


I would love to do a transaction with Ellie McIntire. Now to wait to see if Ellie's buyers are interested. Do I call Ellie for feedback or wait for her to call me? 

Or maybe Ellie just might make a comment on this post.


An ActiveRain Member Showed My Listing Today..Thank You Ellie!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home