Tuesday, January 17, 2012

An Invitation is a Gift ...Who Has Accepted Yours?


  An Invitation is a Gift...Who Has Accepted Yours?


It was ten years ago when Gail Harris and I became friends. It was Gail's participation in ActiveRain that has kept our friendship intact. There are numerous posts about the two of us...too many to list. Should you want to read more...just search our two names together.


                                                                         My Friend Gail Harris
                                                    Gail's Fun Shoes at the beach

This was my latest post about Gail.   

This is my favorite post showing what we worry about.  

and another one about about reaching a milestone.

And another about our  get together  in Chesapeake Beach.

Here's one that I wrote when Gail Hit a 100,000 Points!!

And one that Gail wrote  about me.

Here's a reblog by Gail  Understanding the Type E Personality


There are numerous posts about the two of us...too many to list. Should you want to read more...just search our two names together.


An Invitation is a Gift...Who Has Accepted Yours?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home