Tuesday, February 28, 2012

'Clear To Close' Are Meaningful Words!



'Clear To Close' Are Meaningful Words!

Here are some meaningful words that I like to use.  NEXT ,  WIN= What's Important Now?    and  I Don't Do Upset!

Today's  favorite line is Clear to Close. We had our Final Walk Through at  8930 Church Lane 21133 and settlement scheduled for Wednesday at 2PM. Last minute follow up with lender and title company for updates... these were not the words I wanted to hear, "We are waiting for a "couple more bits of information from the buyer"! 

Uh oh.. red flag!  Can we close on time?

                                                 clear to close

A quick call to my sellers to alert them of a possible delay. Why wait til the last minute to share bad news?  They are prepared but not thrilled. About 5:06 (but who is counting) an email arrives with a final approval and those very special words..Clear To Close.

The funds have been wired to the title company and I have a preliminary settlement sheet. I will feel better when I have a final HUD1 but for right now...  ''CLEAR TO CLOSE'' are meaningful words.

What are some of your meaningful words?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home