Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Boots Needs a Home! Can You Help the Baltimore Humane Society?

Boots Needs a Home! Can You Help the Baltimore Humane Society?



Hello. My name is Boots, and I’m a male member of

the B’more Humane Lonely Hearts Club.

                           Boots-Pet of the week 5/30/12

I was adopted from BHS at about 4 years old, but I was

sadly returned and been here since December 2010.

I have come a long way from that scared kitty

when I first came in. I have adjusted to life here, but I

would really like to find my forever home. I am an

older cat now, but don't let that scare you away. I

am very active and will make you laugh. Please

come out and meet me!




Baltimore Humane Society located at..


1601 Nicodemus Road


Reisterstown, MD 21136 


Phone 410-833-8848


                                                 Boots needs a home!

                                               410-530-2400

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home