Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I can list and sell with only a pen and a piece of paper but the gizmos make my life a lot easier

I can list and sell with only a pen and a piece of paper but the gizmos make my life a lot easier.


William Feela wrote a post You have all the latest Tech Gizmo's...So What?  that made me realize....

 I can list and sell with only a pen and a piece of paper but the gizmos make my life a lot easier.

                            Pen and Paper HomeRome

Three of my last four listings do not even use email or computers. Now there is a challenge in this tech savvy business. One of those three is already under contract. It took three days.

This week my 90 year old seller  did not want to join in with the contract discussion because  of his poor eyesight. You should have seen the smile on his face when I showed him his fresh painted garage on the iPad. I was able to make the picture full screen size. That was not very techie but it brought this gentleman some pleasure.

So it does not have to be just techie stuff we do with our toys. A lot is just plain common sense!

 

If you can't help buyers and sellers overcome objections to list and sell property, believe me a high tech gizmo is not going to make you any better.

If you are not good at networking and meeting others, that new iPad is not going to make you better.

If you can't get a buyer to make an offer, the electronic signature is not going to make you better.

If you can't get a seller to agree  to selling their house and using you, your iPhone is not going to make it better.

I can list and sell with only a pen and a piece of paper but the gizmos make my life a lot easier. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home