Thursday, September 13, 2012

You Don't Have To Be A Member To Comment On My Blogs

When I called my seller to tell her about our first showing tomorrow on Stirrup Court,  she told me she read my blog and liked the way it was presented. Her son had called from out of town and had seen the blog and the MLS write up.

                     

 

When I mentioned that they could both comment right on my blog and join in with the discussion, she was surprised.

How do we make our sellers, buyers, friends, neighbors and the general public aware of this feature? How do we let others know we welcome their participation?

                                   Does anyone have a suggestion?

             You Don't Have To Be A Member To Comment On My Blogs

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home