Sunday, December 09, 2012

Do You Have The Patience to Wait?

Do You Have The Patience to Wait?

It takes patience to wait for business. It also takes patience to wait

For the Birds in Baltimore!


I really wanted to capture this Red Headed Woodpecker on the railing next to the red berry bush.

The challenge...not enough patience.

 

Red Headed....

This same patience is necessary when selling homes in Baltimore. You have to try things a different way. Instead of waiting and wasting time for this beautiful bird to lite near the red berries, I took a separate photo of the berries. Then I put the two together.

Hey it worked for me. I got the woodpecker and the red bush together but I did it the Rome way.



Do You Have the Patience to Wait?

It takes patience to wait for business. It also takes patience to wait

For the Birds in Baltimore!

Forget print advertising ? NOT at this time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home