Monday, February 07, 2011

This is a REBLOG..Rain in Baltimore Did Not Deter ActiveRainers.

This is a REBLOG. Please click on Ellie McIntire's Picnic Show below. Who do you see?  Please go comment on Ellie's blog.

Rain in Baltimore did NOT deter Active Rainers.

Rain in Baltimore did NOT deter Active Rainers.

Yesterday, Saturday February 5th 2011, sandwiched in between new Buyers in Elkridge and a military family relocating to the area and wanting to purchase in Ellicott City, I had the incredible pleasure of joining a hearty bunch of people from Active Rain for Lunch at The Suburban House on Reisterstown Road in Baltimore.

Margaret Rome was our gracious and generous hostess. Last year in March I enjoyed a lovely Active Rain evening with delicious Maryland Crabcakes thanks to Margaret.

It was quite a "who's who" with a lot of wonderful people. Who do you see?

Coweta Fayette Real Estate QR CodeJoin me on FacebookFollow me on TwitterVisit my Outside Blog
Search me on Google




Check out my videos
Let's get LinkedIn
Send me an Email
Shoot me a Text
 




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home