How Many is Too Many Resolutions?
My publisher asked if I had any real estate New Year's Resolutions…she should know better by now than to ask a Type E such a question! Ask for a solution and the Type E brain answers with a jumble of possibilities as if to say, "Here! Try these!"
Here's what came out of mine. Yes, I know they are not all strictly real estate-related, but they all have an effect on how I do business:
- Contact my listings for review and price adjustments.
- Get taxes ready for my CPA.
- Be available to Lee and Erica.
- Call past clients to wish them a Happy New Year.
- Get some new signs made.
- Get up to speed on Twitter and other social/business networking sites.
- Get my car washed BEFORE it needs it and I am embarrassed.
- Continue with my gym program.
- Make healthy eating choices.
- Go to bed early at least one night a week.
- Clean my desk.
- Fill my bird feeders – even the one that the squirrels have taken over.
- Offer sellers and agents the option of Auction.
- Get on the top 10 book list. Oh yes, I already did that with Trulia.
- Attend more Active Rain gatherings.
- Call all the sellers who I recommended they wait to list thier homes.
- Stay in touch with the CyberStars through the listserve.
- Stay in touch with the CyberProfessionals.
- Being an ACRE ambassador, help share this group's philosophy.
- When I choose to have chocolate....really enjoy it!
- Mentor newer agents like Steve Warrene.
- Find out what I can do to promote Silloway Press.
- Speak more about Realtor-friendly auctions.
- Get more publicity for Real Estate the Rome Way.
- Take no more unsaleable listings.
- Accept no more kindness-impaired clients.
- Stay in touch special people
- Call and encourage new Active Rainers.
I think the more the merrier when it comes to positive thoughts for the new year. What about you? Do you have one or two or a score of resolutions?
Labels: New Year's Resolutions